Does NADI work with a large customer base?
Yes. From e-mails and inquiries we know that the average user count of a NADI installation is between 750 and 1500. We already had inquiries for environments with 7.500 users. The largest known installation which is supported by NeosIT GmbH at the moment (11/2016) has 5.000 active users. NADI itself has been tested by us with 12.000 users. We use an internal tool (ADSG - Active Directory Structure Generator) which generates faked random user and organizational data.
Which companies do use NADI?
For security and NDA reasons we can only give you a quick overview:
- Colt Technology Services
- Digital Elite UK
- Web design and marketing agencies
- Web and Cloud hosting companies
- Customers from the financial sector
- Companies from the construction sector
- TV stations
- IT industry
Drop us a line at info[at]neos-it[dot]de if you want to get included in this list.
For what is NADI/WordPress used in enterprise environments?
Some reasons for what our customers use WordPress and NADI:
- Keep all employees up-to-date by using WordPress' blog function
- Provide organizational charts, e.g. with support of the GovIntranet theme
- Running internal sales with WordPress, WooCommerce and NADI
- Provide students their own WordPress blog by using WordPress Multisite and NADI's support for it
What do I have to keep in mind running NADI in a large user base?
- All WordPress performance tips does also apply when running NADI in WordPress.
- Build a project team, consisting of:
- The WordPress installation owner
- The administrator of the WordPress' webserver
- The Active Directory professional of your IT department
- 3 - x key account user
- For publishing content in WordPress your users maybe need a training.
- Set up a test environment (Active Directory + webserver) which ideally contains your production/live user data. Do extensively testing.
- For setting up SSO with Kerberos you need the support of your IT department to configure the server side. It is not simply done by enabling a checkbox in WordPress.
- Sync to AD and Sync to WordPress requires a certain amount of time to finish. Sync to AD needs more time so you have to make sure that this only done during non-working hours.