The Active Directory Forest premium extension is specifically written for WordPress administrators of larger Active Directory environments with multiple domains connected (Forest). A default NADI installation is able to handle queries against a Global Catalog and doing SSO with Kerbereos, but dealing with multiple domains is not possible.
- Download the premium extension
- Copy the extracted ZIP file into your wp-content/plugins directory
- Activate the plug-in in your WordPress plug-in view
- Make sure that you have configured
- your Kerberos Realm mappings
- all SIDs of your connected domains
Can it deal with multiple domain controllers?
No, the plug-in uses the Global Catalog of your forest. The plug-in has no support for single domain controllers.