FAQ – Frequently asked questions about Active Directory Integration for WordPress
Frequently asked questions
For all technical questions please take a look at the FAQ of our official documentation about Next ADI.
Do you offer support through the official WordPress forum?
Do you offer support of Active Directory Integration 1.x?
How is support handled?
- Log in with your account.
- Open a support case
- You get contacted by us via e-mail as soon as possible, no later than the next workday.
What does the support license include?
The support license includes the following items:
- Fixing of critical bugs which are independent from your Active Directory environment.
- Answering question about the functionality of Next Active Directory Integration like “How does feature xyz work?”.
- Ensuring that we can continue the development of ADI.
- Higher prioritization of feature requests without any guarantee to implement them.
- The good feeling that you support a truly open source product.
The support license does not include:
- Answering questions how to set up Next Active Directory Integration like “How do I set up Next ADI to make it work in my environment?”.
- Helping you to set up your WordPress/Next ADI environment.
- Answering questions about the functionality of Active Directory. Our documentation is very comprehensive.
- Phone calls/team viewer sessions.
How do you handle TeamViewer sessions?
After you have asked us for a support session, we will schedule an appointment. Please send us an e-mail with your TeamViewer credentials atleast one hour before the appointment.
What are your business hours?
If you need to schedule a TeamViewer session, please use a timezone converter for Wolfsburg, Germany.
Why are setup questions explicitly excluded?
Do I get a named contact?
When does my support start?
When does my support end?
What is a ||Site owner||?
Can I transfer a non-developer license to a new site owner?
Can I transfer a developer license to a new instance?
Can I use a normal license as developer license?
How are the total number of sites counted?
For what purpose can the developer license be used?
Do you provide trial or academic support licenses?
Does my support license gets automatically extended?
Which payment methods do you accept?
At the moment we only accept payment via PayPal or Credit Card. If you want to pay with Credit Card, please also use “PayPal” as payment method. You don’t need a PayPal account for paying with Credit Card through PayPal.
You’d like to use another billing service? Please contact us.
What do I get after the download?
After your purchase you receive an email containing your support license key. You can enter this key on the ADI configuration page of your WordPress installation(s). Keep this key safe. Use will need it to make support requests.
You don’t have Next ADI installed? Please download Next Active Directory Integration through the WordPress’ plug-in repository.
Do you offer any refund?
No. After the support license has been purchased we do not offer any refund.
We are a United States government institution and need a signed W-8 form
Please get in touch with us so we can send you the required W-8BEN-E formular.