Do you offer support through the official WordPress forum?
Do you offer support of Active Directory Integration 1.x?
How is support handled?
- Log in with your account.
- Open a support case
- You get contacted by us via e-mail as soon as possible, no later than the next workday.
What does the support license include?
The support license includes the following items:
- Fixing of critical bugs which are independent from your Active Directory environment.
- Answering question about the functionality of Next Active Directory Integration like “How does feature xyz work?”.
- Ensuring that we can continue the development of ADI.
- Higher prioritization of feature requests without any guarantee to implement them.
- The good feeling that you support a truly open source product.
The support license does not include:
- Answering questions how to set up Next Active Directory Integration like “How do I set up Next ADI to make it work in my environment?”.
- Helping you to set up your WordPress/Next ADI environment.
- Answering questions about the functionality of Active Directory. Our documentation is very comprehensive.
- Phone calls/team viewer sessions.
How do you handle TeamViewer sessions?
After you have asked us for a support session, we will schedule an appointment. Please send us an e-mail with your TeamViewer credentials atleast one hour before the appointment.
What are your business hours?
If you need to schedule a TeamViewer session, please use a timezone converter for Wolfsburg, Germany.
Why are setup questions explicitly excluded?
Do I get a named contact?
When does my support start?
When does my support end?
Which payment methods do you accept?
At the moment we only accept payment via PayPal or Credit Card. If you want to pay with Credit Card, please also use "PayPal" as payment method. You don't need a PayPal account for paying with Credit Card through PayPal.
You'd like to use another billing service? Please contact us.
What do I get after the download?
After your purchase you receive an email containing your support license key. You can enter this key on the NADI configuration page of your WordPress installation(s). Keep this key safe. You will need it to make support requests. You don't have Next ADI installed? Please download Next Active Directory Integration through the WordPress' plug-in repository.
Do you offer any refunds?
No. After a plan has been purchased or renewed we do not offer any refund.
We are a United States government institution and need a signed W-8 form
Please get in touch with us so we can send you the required W-8BEN-E formular.
Plans and licensing
What is a ||Site owner||?
A site owner is the operator of a WordPress instance. This could be you or one of your customers.
Can I transfer a non-developer license to a new site owner?
The re-usage of deprecated licenses is not allowed. If you install Next Active Directory Integration for a customer's site and Next ADI is no longer used (uninstall, migrating away from WordPress, ...) the license is gone.
Can I transfer a developer license to a new instance?
Yes. But only with one developer license active.
Can I use a normal license as developer license?
Yes, but the normal license can not be transfered to another instance.
How are the total number of sites counted?
Each WordPress site with Next Active Directory Integration enabled is counted. In a multisite installation each single site is counted as its own site.
For what purpose can the developer license be used?
The developer license can be used to test ADI on your own local WordPress instance or for integration test environment.
Do you provide trial or academic plans?
No. NADI is open source. Feel free to download and test it.
Does my purchased plan gets automatically renewed?
Yes. The purchased plan will be automatically renewed after the plan's period. You can cancel the subscription at any time.